I am busy working on some things and will post here as soon as they are done. Also when I find the time I’d like to add some older finished projects that I am particularly proud of. Check the blog for these also because quilts always have a story to tell.
Come back soon, or sign up for the newsletter and stay in the know about changes to this site and receive a free gift in my appreciation. Sign up is on the side bar. It’d be great to hear from you! – Teresa
After working full time as an accountant (which kind of explains why I don’t mind all the math involved with quilting: figuring layouts, piece sizes and calculating yardage requirements), this is what I’m currently working on:
- Quilt projects large and small.
- On the ‘large’ list: The first project will be showcasing Huckleberry Madness prints, stripes and ginghams. A pastel rainbow baby quilt perfect for wrapping your little one in, safe and sound.
- Next on the ‘large’ list: Lavender Fields in queen size will be showcasing all my fabrics that are in the lavender purple colorway. Darks, lights and everything in between, perfect for a good night’s rest underneath.
- On the ‘small’ list: The first project is some zipper pouches using my Trillium collection of fabrics in ivory and olive greens, with coordinates in lime, peach and terracotta. A perfect little project to carry your makeup, or in my case, my drawing pencils and pens.
- Also on the ‘small’ list: A lavender filled mug rug to protect your surfaces. The heat from your cuppa will awaken the scent of lavender for a nice little calming effect.
- A Poetry Book – see the Poetry page here to view some of my poems about my take on the world, my struggles, my successes and quilting of course!